We collect some of our fave designs from designers we love inspired by a theme for our Witch Lists. This week we've got the perfect combo, snakes + stones.
Many cultures have utilized snakes and stones/crystals in their religions, spiritual practices, and everyday rituals. In regards to Spirit Animals, since the snake is close to earth, it represents the life force. Since it’s a reptile, the snake spirit animal is reminiscent of unconscious drives and primal instincts. More in-depth snake Spirit Animal info can be founds here. Many people and cultures believe in healing gemstones. "For thousands of years, ancient civilizations have utilized the power of crystals to release mental, physical and spiritual blockages, thus facilitating the free flow of throughout the body. On a cellular level, our bodies and quartz crystal are both made up of mineral silicon-dioxide. Because of this, we are naturally receptive to the vibrations of crystals as they transmit, reflect, store light and receive energy" (source).
With so much power surrounding both subjects, we wanted to find some seriously stellar products.
1. You know we hunted for a cool Tarot Deck to include this week, and we are STOKED on the Visions: A Crystal Oracle Deck we discovered.
2. Obviously if you're doing an Oracle reading, you're gonna want to call and chat about it with someone. When you do, make sure your phone has the coolest skin on it possible. Our choice: Jessica Roux's Snake and Magnolias iPhone case.
3. We promise we can, in fact, read. This Bergy Bit candle actually represents an iceberg, not a crystal, buuuuuut, it freaking rocks so it shall be included. The candle represents global warming, which is a heavy topic, but is handled in such an elevated and beautiful design that it sends a strong message.
4. You can thank us later for discovering Sovrin's insanely comfortable leggings through this post. And not gonna lie, these Quartz Serpent Leggings inspired this snakes + stones theme.
5. We've got you covered when it comes to python rib pieces and stone designs. The small python rib mold was actually Zoe's first mold ever made while in college, so those designs hold special meaning for us. One of the things we love about our Quartz Crystal Necklace + Claw Prong designs is that each one is unique since each stone is different.
. see all Witch Lists here .